2017-03-05

It's not you, it's me



I just googled "Tired of blogging". Yup, that's what it's come to, darlings.
I went through my posts backwards to see if I could find the moment
when I lost the blogging urge, and I did. It was when summer ended,
more than 6 months ago. I have been putting on a show since then,
waiting for my muse to wake up again. But alas, she remains dormant.

For a while I have been ready to embark on a new chapter in life, and honestly
I'm not sure if I can take the old "Ms" with me, at least not without some serious
revamping. So until I figure that out I will be taking a blogging hiatus.
I will still be on FB and Instagram, and maybe I'll be back blogging again
when the spring blooms return to the garden. We'll see.


Until then; take care everyone!




12 kommentarer:

  1. I think all of us go through this feeling at one time or another! I've so enjoyed reading about your ups and downs and hope to do so once again in the future! Take care and the best to you!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh, that's a shame. I'll look forward to you Instagram or fb posts. Good luck with your future endeavours.

    SvaraRadera
  3. I know where to find you ... WHAHAHA! Sending love and hugs. I COMPLETELY understand. I've been going through this myself.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Best wishes as you journey onwards! Thanks for all the posts.

    SvaraRadera
  5. You will be missed. I'm constantly leaving the world of blogging behind, but always come back eventually :)

    SvaraRadera
  6. I feel ya, Ms. Misantropia! See you on IG but probably not FB ... I think everybody in the whole world knows how I feel about FB.🖤

    SvaraRadera
  7. I'm going to miss seeing your posts here and will look forward to if and when you return, but we still have e-mail, FB, and instagram. The most important thing is that you take care of you and do what makes you happy, brings you joy, and feel right <3 *Hugs* You're amazing and I can't wait to see what you do and where you go next!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Farewell my friend! It was nice to read you, but I understand that blogging is also work. See you on Instagram!

    SvaraRadera
  9. We all need a break sometime! Hope you come back though. We need more honest bloggers!

    SvaraRadera
  10. You will be greatly missed! I hope you come back! I was on FB for a year and deleted my account. But, I might join Instagram, not sure yet! Big Hugs and Be Well! Keep being you! You are wonderful!!!

    SvaraRadera
  11. Ta det lungt! <3 Vi ses på Istagram!

    SvaraRadera

Lately I have been falling behind answering comments, for many reasons. But I read and cherish all of them! Your comments make my day, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...