2016-10-07

5 days in the UK



I'm back from a crazy couple of days in the UK!
I had a packed schedule but also a fabulous time,
and I'm so happy I have finally gotten to meet two fellow bloggers.

The wild ride began with some very kind friends of Lexi giving me a ride
from the airport to her wedding in the picturesque Cotswolds.
It was a gorgeous civil ceremony and though it was a rainy day,
the sun came out just in time for the bride to walk down the isle.




The guests were asked not to post pictures of the wedding
to social media, so I didn't take any pictures during the ceremony.
But I'm sure Lexi will have tons of pictures on her blog in a few weeks.




 The day after the wedding the happy couple gave me a ride back to Bristol
and I spent the day getting to know sweet Lexi a bit better, and hanging out
with her great gang of friends. Later that night I caught the bus to
southern Wales, were Yvonne picked me up close to midnight.




Lovely Yvonne lives in a wonderful little house full of vintage treasures
and a super cuddly cat. We spent our time together chatting, shopping,
visiting the beach, having 'Vintage Tea', watching movies
and eating lots and lots of good food. (She's a little camera shy :))




I have shared a few more pictures from my stay on Instagram.
Thank you, dear Lexi and dear Yvonne, for the lovely times,
your kindness and generosity. I hope to see both of you again soon!

Like many times when one is traveling alot I seem to
have picked up something along the way, so I am spending today
(and probably my birthday tomorrow) in bed, coughing and sneezing.
But that's ok because I had such a great little adventure!




 




18 kommentarer:

  1. Yea! So pleased you had a marvelous time 😄

    SvaraRadera
  2. Vad härligt med en liten tripp ☺

    SvaraRadera
  3. Yum - those cakes look scrumptious.

    SvaraRadera
  4. SQUEE!!! What a great adventure! AND HUZZAH for Lexi and Rob ... and meeting Yvonne! I can't wait until we get to meet. FUN! FUN! And happy early birthday, sweet friend.

    SvaraRadera
  5. It looks like you had a fun time. Bristols a lovely city. Its great when you can meet other bloggers. Hopefully it's been a lovely break for you and glad you had good weather.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wow, you really did pack a lot into five days! Glad you had such a good time, but what a drag you'll probably be sick for your bday. Hope it's a good one regardless! <3

    SvaraRadera
  7. I am sooo glad you had a blast. Cold and all. Maybe the virus just couldn't let you go. :-D

    SvaraRadera
  8. Happy Birthday! What a special trip you had, meeting such wonderful friends! Big Hugs and get better!

    SvaraRadera
  9. It was so wonderful to finally meet you <3 I had such a fun time amd hopefully my crazy friends who can't speak Swedish didn't scare you too much! Looks like you had a wonderful time in Wales too :)

    SvaraRadera
  10. Your beautiful pics show that you had wonderful time dear .

    SvaraRadera
  11. Welcome back home! Get better with your cold. Oh and next time you come, we must meet.

    SvaraRadera
  12. Hi dear
    This is bella from brand punkrave official website: http://www.punkravestore.com/, which sell gothic,punk and lolita clothes for women and men.
    I find your lookbook and would love to collaborate with you by sponsored post and banner, if you are interested,
    please contact me with this e-mail marketing@punkravestore.com for more details.
    Hope for that.

    SvaraRadera
  13. I'm so glad that you had a good visit! It seems like the best vacation at just the right time! I'm sorry you are sick and hope you get to feeling better soon. Drink plenty of tea with honey, hugs and love!

    SvaraRadera
  14. Rob and Lexi look adorable, and they're wedding sounds perfect ♥

    Typical Yvonne, always shying away from the camera!

    It was such a treat to finally meet you and I hope you're feeling well, again.

    SvaraRadera
  15. I am going to meet you someday! Sounds like a great time!

    SvaraRadera
  16. Happy belated birthday! I hope you're feeling better^^ I saw your photos on IG, you must have had a lot of fun^!

    SvaraRadera

Lately I have been falling behind answering comments, for many reasons. But I read and cherish all of them! Your comments make my day, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...