There are things you learn with age, like the difference between
real tasting vs artificial tasting raspberry, strawberry and banana stuff.
For me, it's dating and men. You see, depending on where you are in life
you may find yourself dating, and in the modern age that means taking
to your computer, or more likely, your phone. And yes, to Tinder.
You've heard about it, you've wondered about it, and you've loathed it
even though you haven't tried it. Or you've secretly coveted it
even though you aren't single and you know it's pretty much shit.
I'm here to tell you: It's fucking confusing!
So; Oh my god, it's like googling 'men'. There are literally thousands
of single people out there. And with so many hits you can't be bothered to look
through their profiles, so you just go by their main photo - and so you have
officially become the most shallow person on this planet.
I can tell you right now, after only two hours on Tinder,
the 10 things men do wrong when they take/post pictures:
- They wear sunglasses
- They look bored
- They look angry
- They are turned away from the camera
- They enhance their beards (above all else)
- They try to look intimidating
- They try to look arrogant
- They use a picture of a celebrity
- They take pictures in public bathrooms
- They include pictures of groups (so you can't tell who's who)