2016-06-20

Mid year update



About a week ago I noticed that one of my lymph nodes was tender.
The next day I had several swollen nodes in my neck and felt like crap.
At first I thought I was coming down with a cold, since I haven't been
taking that great care of myself lately. But the symptoms were a bit off,
so I re-read the list of side effects for the new meds I've been taking.
My symptoms were listed under 'Contact physician immediately'.

I'm waiting for my doctor to call me back, but she's on semi-holiday
so I have no idea when that might be. In the meantime I have switched
the new meds for ibuprofen and spend my days watching Netflix.
***UPDATE*** Doctor just called and told me to stop taking the meds,
and go to the hospital if it doesn't get better within a few days.




I'm on Instagram now. Yes, my new phone is the cat's pajamas,
making taking pictures a pure and simple joy - even in very low light.
I look forward to trying it out for real for whimsical Vanessa's
annual Mad tea Party - which is to be announced very shortly!

Tonight/tomorrow is the longest day of the year, the literal Midsummer.
I know many of you observe/celebrate so Happy Midsummer to you all!
Sweden always celebrates on a Friday, so ours won't be until the 24th.
Though, the way I'm feeling I probably won't be doing much celebrating.

To all of the winners of my giveaway a couple of months ago:
I'm so sorry I haven't gotten around to sending you your winnings yet!
I have not forgotten about you, and I will get them to all of you,
I have just been having a hard time lately. I apologize for the delay!







 




13 kommentarer:

  1. keep us updated, im worried!
    i added you on Insta, I'm lululanterna
    XOXO

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh no! Hope you will be OK! I'm lucky I've never had serious side effects! Happy midsummer, I love the photo, is that faeries circling the tree in the first photo?

    SvaraRadera
  3. Medications' side effects seem to be growing into an illness all by the themselves. I'm glad that you are as paranoid as I am and keep an eye on those things--many people don't. I'm not sure how they manage that. I hope the tenderness has decreased since you stopped taking the meds. Fingers crossed.

    Love that sunrise! Happiest Midsummer to you, too. ☼ ♥ ☼

    SvaraRadera
  4. Side effects suck. Hope you feel better soon. Summer Solstice blessings to you!

    SvaraRadera
  5. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your medication horror story works out! Just try to relax and get rid of the cold...

    SvaraRadera
  6. :( I hope you start to feel better, dear pal. You definitely deserve a break.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hope you get to feeling better soon! *hugs*

    SvaraRadera
  8. I'm glad you caught the side-effects in good time. But I'm sorry that you now have to try something different. Again. :(

    SvaraRadera
  9. I hope you're doing okay, now that you're not taking your meds. Chilling out seems like the right thing for you at the moment, but I do hope you're feeling up to the Summer Solstice celebrations on Friday.

    SvaraRadera
  10. I'm enjoying your instagram. Solstice Blessings to you!

    SvaraRadera
  11. Don't apologize! Take care of you!!! Happy Summer Solstice! Big Hugs!

    SvaraRadera
  12. Happy solstice to you! A belated happy solstice I should say. And take care of yourself and be careful with the medication.

    SvaraRadera
  13. Hope the side effects disappeared by now! Have a nice weekend!

    SvaraRadera

Lately I have been falling behind answering comments, for many reasons. But I read and cherish all of them! Your comments make my day, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...