2016-06-03

Death tag


Death:  How would you like to die?
After I have experienced some happiness. You know that "I could die right now" thing stupid people say in movies? It would be nice to have one of those moments, and then kick it. 

Death:  What would happen to your blog?
Hah - my blog? (Are you sure you are Death..?) Well, it will certainly not be anything like that lame ass movie "PS. I love you"




Death: Who will you leave money to?
I don't really have any money to speak of. Everyone who could possibly inherit make/have more than I do. But I would make sure my cats were cared for!

Death:  What happens to your body after you pass?
Whatever the survivors think should happen, I don't really care. In Sweden we most often cremate remains, but maybe I'll donate my body to science.

Death:  What do you want your funeral to be like?
This is the only one I have actually thought (long and hard) about - I want an Irish wake. You know; one of those where everyone gets shit-faced, cry and brawl? Swedes suck at grieving - at the event, and after. I hate Swedish funerals with coffee and stale cake. I want my wake at night, at a pub. Possibly with burgers.





Death:  What will you miss the most that still exists after death?
Nothing, I'm an atheist.

Death:  How will you want to be remembered?
As a big ball of crazy dark energy, because that's basically all I am. That and a cat lover. If anyone ever calls me 'creative' when remembering me, that will be a bonus.





 




19 kommentarer:

  1. Best start setting aside for the wake, then!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. No way, I'm totally relying on everyone scraping together for the whiskey shots! ;)

      Radera
  2. I love this it had me laughing, I love your idea of the wake. Your wake sounds like everyone I've ever been to apart from the burgers that maybe the Irish or Cathlic thing, then again they go hand in hand where I com from.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I know, the burgers was more an example of pub food you'd find over here. I should have said Corned Beef or Shepherd's Pie :)

      Radera
  3. I've been to a couple of wakes in my day and they were very staid affairs. Probably because no Irish were involved.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Hah! I "crashed" an Irish wedding once but never actually attended a wake.

      Radera
  4. Great post! I want an Irish funeral now too! I know for me, I want dancing! I want a celebration!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I don't want a celebration so much as I just want people to get a chance to feel what they need, and act it out if they want :)

      Radera
  5. I might have to write a story in which a couple of characters attend a wake, and notice a sign that says: Get shit-faced, cry and brawl or leave. How cool would that be?

    You know, I've seen this meme a couple of times. And I love the questions. I might have to copycat it. :-D

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Totally. Why show up if you're just gonna be bored and quiet?

      Radera
  6. This is really interesting, morbid, but I like it! I had no idea meme's like this existed. In my family we talk about funerals and death often. It is kind of habit and necessity since there is a large generational gap. My Grandparents got married late and had kids late so much of my extended relatives are much much older. I can actually say I have been to more funerals than weddings and births put together and for as many Irish in my family as we have, wakes never seemed to happen. I want people to have fun at my funeral and I have liked the notion of a wake for a long time. It's like, feel what you need to, cry if you want, talk about all the stupid shit I did, and party. Give me a nice send off into the next life or whatever. Don't do some somber doom and gloom thing, there's too much of that already.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I've seen it around the blog world the last couple of weeks, and it is one of the few that I kind of liked - probably because it's morbid :)

      Radera
  7. I really want to comment about everything but I'm still laughing about "possibly with burgers"...hee hee.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. :D Thanks for setting me on the path to this meme. I saw it a few weeks ago first, but then I lost track.

      Radera
  8. I agree with the burgers. BIG TIME. If you go before me I'll make sure that there are burgers! :) I'm so doing this.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Good :) Burgers and beer, and lots of shots!

      Radera
  9. That is one gloomy post. But I'm with you about the Irish wake. In fact I once blogged about it:

    http://vraiefiction.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/a-funeral-song-and-eulogy.html

    SvaraRadera

Lately I have been falling behind answering comments, for many reasons. But I read and cherish all of them! Your comments make my day, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...