2016-05-07

Yard art



It's a beautiful long weekend and we are spending it outdoors.
Besides all the various garden work I am making a mosaic cinder block planter,
with some left-over tiles, glass beads and marbles. I have been wanting
to add more decorative/art elements to the patio for a while, and I was recently
inspired by Sharon's Goth gardening blog to finally do something about it.

 



My plan is to stand it up and have hanging plants coming out of the sides,
it just has to dry first. I will post more pictures once it's all in place.
I also painted and put up two wall hangings and some fairy lights,
and I am hoping to add more decor/art to the patio over the coming weeks.








 





26 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous creation! The wall tile things look good, too!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow, those are really pretty! I am excited to see how it all turns out!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! The patio is an extra room for a the short summer months, I want to make the most of it.

      Radera
  3. Svar
    1. Thank you for the inspiration!

      Radera
  4. the cinder block planter is a great idea!

    SvaraRadera
  5. It look great, I cant wait to see the addition of fairy lights

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Once the nights are warmer I'll post pictures of those!

      Radera
  6. Soon we will be moving to a new house, if everything goes well. I wish I had your skills to really personalize the place.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Love the process and can't wait to see the results! It will look delicious. I shall try to control my envy... maybe. :-D

    SvaraRadera
  8. I really love your creations!!! They are beautiful! Can't wait to see more! Well done!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Your planter is fantastic, I love the color! I'm looking forward to seeing it with the plants.

    SvaraRadera

Lately I have been falling behind answering comments, for many reasons. But I read and cherish all of them! Your comments make my day, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...