2015-10-30

Happy Halloween everybody!



I have not been able to blog as much as I wanted this
Halloween season, and I have missed out on many great posts
on other bloggers' sites. The issue with our internet, TV and phone
will continue well into November and I have come to the realization
that I just won't be able to catch up with all of you :(
 
Later this weekend I hope to be able to post pictures of our home
in all its Halloween glory, but for now and for tomorrow:




I hope you all have a wonderful night, and don't forget
to keep those lanterns burning through the night!
 



 




11 kommentarer:

  1. Happy Halloween! It is only a few hours away now.

    SvaraRadera
  2. So nice to have you in my Halloween thoughts! Have a wonderful weekend! xo

    SvaraRadera
  3. Happy Hallowe'en, Ms. Misantropia! BOO! LOL

    SvaraRadera
  4. I hope you have a fabulous Halloween filled with ghouls, goblins, and fun.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Happy Halloween!

    Blessings,

    Victoria

    SvaraRadera
  6. Sorry you're having internet issues! Our internet is always glitchy! It's such a pain! Wishing you and your sweetie a very Happy Halloween!!! ♥

    SvaraRadera
  7. I hope your internet is back to normal. If not, I might have to jump in a plane so that I can shake my fist locally.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Hope you had a great Halloween!

    SvaraRadera

Lately I have been falling behind answering comments, for many reasons. But I read and cherish all of them! Your comments make my day, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...