2015-09-25

The big gift/swap post



I don't usually make gift posts. Thinking about it I don't really
have a good reason for it, except maybe that sometimes
such a gift feels a bit too personal to share on my blog.
I always enjoy a good gift post though, and September
has been a month of amazingly kind gifts for (to) me.


A month ago I was having a (somewhat tipsy :))
Facebook chat with the lovely Debi at Puddleduck Grange,
and we agreed on a little pre-Halloween gift exchange.






A couple of weeks later I received a wonderfully quirky
costume package with a witchy fascinator hat, spider gloves,
pumpkin glasses and a flashing pumpkin bracelet!






From the endlessly talented Lynne at Insomniac's Attic
came this gorgeous and comfy hand-sewn embroidered tunic.
I am looking forward to doing an outfit post with it later!






For the Autumn swap my (not so) "Secret Santa" was the wonderful
Sharon from Goth Gardening, and on the Autumnal Equinox
I received a big package filled to the brim with Halloween goodness!






 There was a beautiful spider box with a lovely scarf
and a tiny Dracula stuffed inside, there were two luxurious
bars of soap and a package of Witches' Brew tealights,
Halloween-y hand towels, fabulous coaster and much more!






Thank you ever so much, dearest and most generous
far away friends! I raise a glass of hot cider to you all
and keep dreaming about the day we will meet ♥ ♥ ♥




 




30 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely! It sounds like everyone got their packages at the same time, mine arrived on autumn eqinox too :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Very good! As far as I know we're only waiting for a couple more late arrivals.

      Radera
  2. Oh wow! Nice! Enjoy your treats :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. You will definitely cause the villagers some dismay Lololol.
    Love spreading festive celebrations and scattering joy to kindred hearts! Huge northern Canadian Hugs! Now strut your beautiful self! xDebi

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. The Green Witch will come out in a month or so :) Thank you so much again, Debi!

      Radera
  4. Awesome! You're going to have so much fun with those wonderful gifts!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Happy Halloween!

    That tunic is amazing! Red and purple is my favorite color combination too.

    Thanks for bringing us all together for an amazing swap! I will be posting about my gift soon.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I love how natural it is for us to wish each other Happy Halloween already in September :) Thank you so much for your amazing gift!

      Does this mean you got your gift too now? I don't think I've scratched you off the list yet.

      Radera
  6. Awesome. They are all so cute! :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Cute gifts are the best for putting a smile on one's face :)

      Radera
  7. YAY, halloween gift swaps are the best :-D so are posts for them, sharing the happiness!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. They are! But I had actually never hosted or even participated in a swap before this..!

      Radera
  8. I really wished I could have taken part in it.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Next year! I plan on doing it all again, maybe even bigger and better :)

      Radera
  9. OMG what lovely presents! I hope they brightened your day!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. They did, I just wish I could stay in Halloween swap-land forever <3

      Radera
  10. Such fun stuff - we should swap next year!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I am already planning a bigger swap next year, so that sounds great :)

      Radera
  11. What a delightful bunch of yummies. I really love that top, and after I read that it was hand-sewn, I love it even more!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It's an amazing top - I just need to take it in a bit before I use it.

      Radera
  12. The top is so amazing! That cutwork! So much work! Love it!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I know, she put so much love into it - I'm a lucky girl!

      Radera
  13. Oh wow, what fabulous packages! I may need to find someone quick to do a little autumn/halloween swap with me! (That or convince my other half that halloween is a time for gifts aplenty!)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I know of people who consider Halloween a time for gift giving, so why not make it a new tradition? :)

      Radera

Lately I have been falling behind answering comments, for many reasons. But I read and cherish all of them! Your comments make my day, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...