2015-09-30

Goodbye September



Ah September, the turbulence you caused!
Stressful new routines and complicated financial situations,
but also wonderful friends and lots of fun and games.

Yes, you took me for a glittery song and dance,
only to leave me exhausted and a bit bewildered.
Well played, Jokester. Now I bid you farewell!






October is my favorite month. It has knitwear, pumpkins
and turning leaves, it has my birthday and it has Halloween!
October is also one of my most creative times out of the year.
I paint, glue and build. I decorate, sew and crochet.

There are some sweet blog parties and challenges
coming up in October; Magaly's Witches in Fiction 2015, 
the Countdown to Halloween (starts tomorrow!)
and a creative challenge hosted by a friend on Facebook.

As you may already have noticed, I will be posting
more frequently in autumn, probably twice a week.
I hope you will come by for a visit, I want to show you guys
more of my (Halloween) home, and some of my creations!





I leave you for now with a picture of my black boy
on his bed on my crafting table - his new favorite spot.
But I will be back this weekend, with my first Halloween craft!




 



24 kommentarer:

  1. I love October for all the same reasons: knitwear, pumpkins, leaves, my birthday and Halloween <which is also Cobweb's birthday.

    I look forward to your seasonal posts. I too will be back to blogging soon.

    Your boy is just gorgeous ♥

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, which date is your birthday? Happy Birthday!

      My boy thanks you :)

      Radera
  2. //Re: Om du allerede fargebehandler håret er Arctic Mist et godt alternativ. :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. My fingers are frozen , as I read your post! 3 C this morning! The leaves are in full colour change and I won't take off the beautiful hat you crochet for me!
    My son & sister celebrate bday this month and here in Canada we have Thanksgiving Weekend, long weekend, stuffed turkey! Yum!
    Your kitty is beautiful, or should I say " handsome"! Well I have glittery fabric to play with so visit again soon! xoxo

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you are getting use of it! We have had 3 degrees some mornings too, Autumn is definitely here.

      Glittery fabric sounds promising, are you going to post what you do with it?

      Radera
  4. I love looking at other people's crafting tables. And their kitties. :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Me too, I always envy how well-organized they seem, with everything in its place... That's gotta be a front for the cameras, right?

      Radera
  5. Oh, I love October for the exact same reasons; I feel so alive and so relieved now, that Fall is finally here. ^^ I'm looking forward to your Halloween posts, they put me in the mood every year. :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. That's very sweet of you! I hope I can put you in a good mood this year too :)

      Radera
  6. It has been a good month of September, one of the best in ages. I cannot wait for October to arrive. Halloween is coming. Oh and I LOVE your black cat.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. September is such a hectic back-to-school/work month. I love how everything starts to slow down in October. By Halloween, it's dark and miserable and lovely :)

      Radera
  7. September was a storm around these parts, too. I'm very glad to see him gone--at least until next year.

    And October, oh the love, the orange, the yummy treats, the parties! I better check Countdown to Halloween. ;-D

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I wish I had a proper Halloween party to go to this year. I "gave" my annual Halloween family bash to my brother this year since I will be busy with school, but I would love to visit a haunted evening somewhere. Of course, we don't have those.

      Radera
  8. Your black boy is so pretty! I hope you are feeling happy! Enjoy friends and creativity!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! I don't feel happy feelings, but I can feel comfort :)

      Radera
  9. I love autumn and October is also my favourite month! Your black boy is so cute!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Lorkyn! I looked up your blog, but it was all in German so I felt a bit lost :)

      Radera
  10. As horrible as September was as amazing October will be. <3 Halloween, misty mornings and golden leafs!

    SvaraRadera

Lately I have been falling behind answering comments, for many reasons. But I read and cherish all of them! Your comments make my day, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...