2015-06-03

2 x party time!



A week ago, after two months of interviews and call backs,
my man was offered a job with his 'first-choice' company,
but didn't receive a contract or even a salary figure for days.
 In the meantime his second choice offered him a job,
with the salary he was asking for. The first company
then came back with a lower offer than previously discussed...

It was time to play hardball.

Everyone has been on their toes, my parents texting me
every day and my anxiousness shooting through the roof.
My man and I have been role playing different scenarios
and practising his business-Swedish. It's been very stressful.

But today finally, he signed the contract
- with his first choice and the salary he wants.
He starts work on Monday. It's celebration time!





And speaking of celebrations and parties;
The wonderful Vanessa at A Fanciful Twist
has posted the invitation to her annual magical
Mad Tea Party - and you know I'll be there!
Click the image to visit Vanessa and to sign up!



http://afancifultwist.typepad.com/a_fanciful_twist/2015/05/-you-are-invited-to-our-8th-annual-mad-tea-party-.html






 




24 kommentarer:

  1. Yay, that's terrific! I'm happy for him and for you!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wonderful! I'm so glad this worked out for you both.

    SvaraRadera
  3. WAHOOOOOOOO! This is such happy, happy, terrific, magical news. Give Cinnamon Man a hug for me and tell him good luck!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Great News! Celebration Time! xoDebi

    SvaraRadera
  5. Congrats to you and your man! ♥

    SvaraRadera
  6. Congrats, this makes me so happy! Now Cinnamon man can stay with you, right?!

    SvaraRadera
  7. YAY YAY YAY! Congratulations to you and your man!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Congrats on your husband on the new job!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Congrats on your husband on the new job!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Congratulations to your husband again.

    SvaraRadera
  11. Hurray! Congratulations. What wonderful news.

    SvaraRadera
  12. I just startled my Piano Man with the pitch of my squeal, lol! I'm so happy for you both! ♥

    Party! ;-)

    SvaraRadera
  13. congrats, hope it is as good as he expected it to be!

    SvaraRadera
  14. Great news! Congratulations to Cinnamon Man! :-)

    SvaraRadera

Lately I have been falling behind answering comments, for many reasons. But I read and cherish all of them! Your comments make my day, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...