I have been dealing with some stuff lately, most of it coming from
inside my head. I have had strange emotions and physical pain
that I don't recognize as my own. New meds will sometimes do that,
and all you can do is dig in and try to ride out the storm.
It's all cliché - but I'm trying to take things one day at a time, focus on
the smaller, manageable things, and doing and surrounding myself with
more of what makes me happy. And these are a few of those:
1. Our new sheets. They are purple and black, and huge.
They were my birthday gift to my man. Yes, he wanted purple :)
2. It's getting colder, so the kitties are back in bed with us.
My baby girl spent all evening and last night sleeping at my feet.
3. Halloween is approaching fast but I feel like it's going to work out.
This year I feel more confident and relaxed organizing everything.
4. My new lamp. It makes our bedroom super cozy
and the light makes everything prettier.
5. There's a big flea market on the square tomorrow.
I love thrifting, it's the perfect start to the weekend.
What makes you happy right now?