2014-07-18

Sudden vacation



The last couple of weeks have been s-l-o-w at the store,
so I decided to take a couple of days off - starting tomorrow!
One of the things I have planned is celebrating me and my man's
3rd anniversary. Weather permitting we're going to Tivoli 
in Copenhagen - for fun-rides, beer and lots of junk food :)






Since the hot weather returned I have barely seen my babies
for more than a few minutes a day. My girl comes in to sleep
most nights but my boy stays outside even when it rains.
He always stays close to the house and walks in and out all day,
but as soon as we close the door at night he cries to be let out.






Though, right now my girl is sleeping on my feet
as I'm typing this :) It's nice to know that they still miss
their mummy, despite all the lovely field mice, butterflies,
enticing scents and curious sounds to be found outside.






I wanted to share a couple of left over pictures from
the Mad Purple Tea Party - at Night. They didn't really work
in the main party post but I felt they were too pretty to discard. 






 We moved the laptop outside, lit up a string of purple
fairy lights and tons of candles. There was also a lovely
moon shining down on us snuggling under the covers.

 






 




22 kommentarer:

  1. Everything from your dear little cats to the night awash in light, gorgeous...enjoy your weekend
    ...:)...
    blessings

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I will try :)

      Radera
  2. The pictures look great indeed, like something taken in a ancient oriental garden!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. 'Ancient oriental garden' sounds divine, thank you!

      Radera
  3. Love the tea party at night pictures, pretty and very romantic!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Very romantic, those outdoor shots! Have fun in Tivoli!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, we are looking forward!

      Radera
  5. Aww, your cats are adorable. I love all your pictures, especially the tea-party at night. Perfect! Enjoy your time off and your little adventure - it sounds heavenly :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, I think I really could use some adventure :)

      Radera
  6. Sounds like a nice way to celebrate your anniversary! Oh the cat looks cute sitting in the pretty flowers!

    I love all the lanterns at night! It looks absolutely magical! I plan to have a lot of lanterns one day!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Lanterns and candle holders are essential! Since we only have a few months of summer we have to make the most of it.

      Radera
  7. I love your tea party set up, it's gorgeous and has a Moroccan flavor to it, which I absolutely adore!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indian/Moroccan is my "accent style" in design - I adore the colors and coziness.

      Radera
  8. I love the glow and romance of your night tea party photos. My husband and I are taking a small trip also to Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk which has rides, food, and retro nostalga. Hope you share some photos when you get back.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Your trip sounds lovely too.
      Yes, I will make sure to take and share lots of pictures :)

      Radera
  9. This post reads so relax that I want to lay back and dream purple dreams and fields full of butterflies...

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's all very relax at the moment, but I can feel the muse dreaming up new projects as I'm lying in the shade on the patio :)

      Radera
  10. How amazing are the pictures of your tea party at night! Hope you're having a lovely Vacation ;)

    SvaraRadera

Lately I have been falling behind answering comments, for many reasons. But I read and cherish all of them! Your comments make my day, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...