2014-05-20

Just poppin' in...


...to say a quick 'Hi' to you, my dear blog friends,
and to offer up a little update on life lately.

So yeah, my baby came home :) And it was wonderful
and strange and nerve wracking and lovely. Our first week back
together has been totally crazy, yet very familiar at the same time.

On the weekend we had a welcome home party with my man's friends
and I cooked a big Mediterranean meal. His friends brought
cake in the colors of the Swedish flag and Cinnamon man had bought
American baseball caps for the guys. It was a lovely evening.

This Sunday we're having my whole family over for Mother's day
so it will be another crazy cooking and baking weekend. I'm sure
it will also be filled with good intentions and questions for my man...

 I am still on blogging hiatus, the coming month being full of birthdays,
mother's day, town events and garden projects. My computer is mostly
switched off at the moment, but I do visit and catch up with you guys
regularly, even if I'm not always commenting.

I plan a post sometime next week, and I am definitely planning something
yummy for Vanessa's upcoming Mad Tea Party, if not before!
Other than that our days right now are filled with sun, smiles and wine,
happy cats, napping, love making and lots of treats. Just like we want it :)




 



28 kommentarer:

  1. Yay, that sounds wonderful! Enjoy all the events coming up!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, I plan to make the very best out of everything :)

      Radera
  2. I'm so happy for you both, sending you lots of (((HUGS))) x

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Yvonne. It's all still a bit unreal :)

      Radera
  3. Sounds like things are settling in ;) Once things quiet down and get back to routine you're going to feel so much more peaceful. I'm very happy for you that he is back!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Jennifer! I'm trying to take good care of myself :)

      Radera
  4. Enjoy your day and keep your energy (I'm sure you need it *cough*). I shall keep you on my mind on May 22nd for Goth Day! ♥

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, is the 22nd Goth Day? Thanks for thinking of me, but lately I haven't been very goth at all. Though that usually changes when autumn comes around :)

      Radera
  5. So happy for you and your sweetie! ❤

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Emma! I tried visiting you but you haven't posted in a while. I'll be back to check out your Monster Madness :)

      Radera
  6. I've been away for months and just come back to blog land. Does this mean Cinnamon Man is home for good? I so hope so for you both!
    blessings
    ~*~

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It does! It all moved much more quickly than we were told and he's got his visa and work permit now. He has to reapply in two years, but he doesn't have to leave the country for that :)

      Radera
  7. I'm so glad to hear he's back! I bet you're cute as two bugs in a rug. Have a great time celebrating. :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Sometimes I totally feel like a bug in a rug - I just want to snuggle in like a caterpillar or something :)

      Radera
  8. I am glad reading all about happy times that have come to your life finally! Enjoy to the fullest being with your man, enjoy him and his love. Blessings and best wishes from India!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! We are doing our best :)

      Radera
  9. Yea! Congratulations & Welcome Home :) :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, I'll tell him you said so :)

      Radera
  10. Enjoy your time and all the festivities. I too can't wait for Vanessa's party! xoxo

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, I'll see you at the tea party!

      Radera
  11. Sköna maj.... :) snarare stressiga maj. Härligt att ni är tillsammans igen. Idag postade jag ärtorna men du kommer att hinna få en skörd om du sår dem snart. Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Jag ser fram emot ärtorna, tack!

      Radera
  12. Glad your man came home. Good luck to the two of you.

    SvaraRadera
  13. I'm so happy he's back hoe with you, where he belongs! Wishing you and Cinnamon Man many happy, love filled days!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Hannah - we are very happy too :)

      Radera
  14. I am so very happy for you and your family. I'm always glad to hear about happy events.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Happy news are still quite unusual for me, but I'm reveling :)

      Radera

Lately I have been falling behind answering comments, for many reasons. But I read and cherish all of them! Your comments make my day, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...