2014-03-12

March-a-thon



Fellow blogger Gypsy Spirit Rising made a great blog post a week ago
where she listed her goings on in March. Being a fan of list-making myself
I asked if I could steal her idea. She said yes, so here goes:



Making:        travel plans
Cooking:      pasta
Drinking:      caffeine
Reading:       news and blogs
Watching:     Buffy
Changing:     my eating and drinking habits
Wanting:       a Swedish residence permit for my man
Looking:       bloated and haggard
Playing:        oldies on the radio, but nothing sad
Wasting:       water, scrubbing the house from top to bottom
Sewing:        only in a mending capacity
Wishing:       it was June already
Enjoying:      baths and cuddling with the kitties
Waiting:        to go to the States
Liking:          Skype
Seeing:        blue skies and palm trees, via Skype
Wondering:   what this year will have in store
Loving:         from afar
Hoping:        for Migrations to grow a heart
Marvelling:    at how much I long for warmer weather
Needing:      enjoyable projects to pass the time
Smelling:      everything (PMS)
Hearing:       birdsong
Dreaming:     nightmares
Wearing:      comfy tights and dresses
Following:     The Americans and Orphan Black
Knowing:      that my family is always there for me
Thinking:      about being healthier and more creative
Feeling:        longing, uncertainty, strength, love and sadness




Ps. Don't you just hate that blogger doesn't support tabs/indents?

Ps 2. Is anyone else having problems creating or adding to their blogroll lately?





 




16 kommentarer:

  1. I'm a list addict. I might have to do something like this. Don't know yet...

    P.S. I just emailed about tabs on Blogger. ☺

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Feel free! I make most lists only for myself, but this one spoke to me.

      Radera
    2. I just came back to check your list--so that I can draft mine for tomorrow--and noticed you added a bit about issues with blogrolls. Well, mine vanished. And when I tried to add it, it would just allow one. If I added another, poof. It's annoying.

      Radera
  2. I love lists too, I might steal this one, if you don't mind. ^^

    SvaraRadera
  3. I've been having nightmares too, non-stop! One thing after the other I have to wake up and turn Disney movies on! What gives!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I dream nightmares all the time, it's just worse when I wake up and don't have my man's arms to crawl into to forget :(

      Radera
  4. Yep, I love lists too! I'm sure you don't look bloated and haggard! Your sadness is no doubt colouring the way you're seeing yourself at the moment. I keep hoping for a miracle for you and your sweetie.

    The palm trees and blue sky gif is so relaxing! I can almost feel and smell the sea breeze. :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Actually, I weighed in when Cinnamon man left and noticed that I had gained 7 pounds during winter and our emotional roller coaster. So bloated is the correct word for sure...

      Radera
  5. That's quite a list. I hope the wait passes quickly for you. xoxo

    I have had on and off trouble with adding to the roll.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you.
      I had to erase both my blog rolls and then add blogs one at the time for each one! If I tried to add two it didn't work...

      Radera
  6. Loving this type of lists. Have a lovely Thursday.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Vanessa. Have a lovely weekend!

      Radera
  7. I can't get through the day without making a list of some kind.
    You'll feel the warmer weather soon enough, when you visit your love :)

    I'm glad you're keeping busy until then.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Trying to stay busy. Today is yet another cleaning and washing day...

      Radera
  8. Oh wow thanks for the mention (I have a huge grin right now). I love your list and the palm tree graphic. I like to go back and read my monthly list's after a few months and see what has been accomplished. Good luck and happy travels!

    SvaraRadera

Lately I have been falling behind answering comments, for many reasons. But I read and cherish all of them! Your comments make my day, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...