2014-03-01

A silver lining



After weeks of heartache, last night Cinnamon man and I finally
caught a little break. We went to a good-bye dinner at his best friends'
with another couple, and that guy is a steward. It turns out that he can probably
offer me a super cheap stand-by ticket to the States a month from now!

The issues we have had with me visiting my man in the States have been:
1. I can't shell out over 1000 bucks for a ticket (unless I'm staying for a while).
2. I can't leave my cats and my store for more than a couple of days.

But if this trip works out I don't have any of those problems.
The ticket is a fraction of the normal price and I would only be gone 4 days.
My mom has offered to care for the cats while I'm away, and the fact
that my parents gifted me a weekend away at a place of my choice when I
turned 35 - that I have yet to take them up on - also works out nicely :)

Parting definitely feels a little easier when I have the possibility of seeing
my baby again relatively soon. I just need to renew my passport
and apply for a visitors visa to the US - and then keep my fingers crossed!









 




26 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Yes, and I have been waiting for the right time to use it :)

      Radera
  2. Finally, something nice in your life for a change, Ms. Misantropia! I was beginning to think the Universe was a total jerk. :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. The Universe and I haven't been on speaking terms for many years, maybe it's time to reacquaint ourselves :)

      Radera
  3. Hey, that's great! Some time together to look forward to always makes a long distance relationship easier.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Very true. I only hope our wait after the trip won't be too long.

      Radera
  4. Aww my dear, that's lovely news - I'm so happy for you both x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh honey, first let me tell you how heart broken I am to hear that your love must return to the states. I am sending as much luck your way as I can muster, and will burn a candle of intention to aid this hopeful offer your way. Always remember that hope is never lost in the matters of love. Hugs to you Ms. Misantropia

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for lighting a candle for us, Mina. It means alot.

      Radera
  6. What a bit of good news. Thanks for stopping by my blog, and of course you can use the list.

    SvaraRadera
  7. That sounds so incredibly good! I'm so happy that there is at least a little light at the end of the tunnel for you!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! It's more like half way down the tunnel, but I hope it will easy the journey.

      Radera
  8. This is wonderful news! Something beautiful to look forward to!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Absolutely, it is making these last days a little easier.

      Radera
  9. Åh, hoppas att ni kan ses snart igen <3

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack, vi håller så många tummar vi kan :)

      Radera
  10. Congrats! That's awesome news! I'm so happy that finally something is going right for you. About time, right? :)

    SvaraRadera

Lately I have been falling behind answering comments, for many reasons. But I read and cherish all of them! Your comments make my day, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...