2014-01-03

Decadence







I don't know about you guys, but I suck at taking pictures.
Even when I'm the designated driver (as I was on New Year's)
I don't remember to bring the camera. But Cinnamon man filmed
the whole partey with his little video camera, so below is at least
a picture of the mud pie I made for dessert on New Year's Eve.






Yesterday then, a Thursday afternoon a few days into the new year
when things had returned to normal after the holidays (well, at least
for most people - they were hammering away at the house next door all day)
I poured myself a glass of left over bubbly and slipped into a hot bath
(and into oblivion), with Death comes to Pemberley playing on the laptop.






These are pictures of my bathroom, but all the ones including
my actual bath came out blurry, so you'll just have to take my word for it
- I was sitting in my bathtub when I took these. Yes, I'm saucy :)






Oui, my vacation has begun and on the agenda for the coming weeks is only
one thing: Withdrawing from the outside world and its rules as much as possible.
And there will certainly be lots of wine, creamy pasta, chocolate, grilled cheese,
chai latte, cake, computer games, horror movies and cuddling with kitties.



 






 





13 kommentarer:

  1. I hope you enjoy your time off from work.
    It's lovely to see you're spoling yourself for a change.
    I may steal your bath, chocolate and movie idea tonight :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Yvonne. I plan on spoiling myself in a few different ways while I'm off - today I'm going shopping :)

      Radera
  2. Oh the creamy pasta and champagne in the bathtub bit sounds delightful ;) I'm one of those folks who can't relax, always got to be doing something. I want to indulge too, maybe a movie night with a bottle of wine is in store for me soon ;)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I find that if you make it into a little creative mission; bake something nice to eat while in the bath, or just clean the bathroom first, light some candles, bring the loofah - the restlessness is kept at bay. You could also just down a few glasses real quick ;)

      Radera
  3. Svar
    1. Actually, I haven't been nearly as saucy lately. My creative flow has been at an all time low, and that stifles my sauciness too.

      Radera
  4. Congrats on your vacation and luxuriating in a bath with bubbly, you saucy minx! lol

    SvaraRadera
  5. Åh det låter härligt. Du behöver det så väl. :-)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Det gör jag, tack. Jag bara önskar att denna lediga tiden inte var befläckad av alla svårigheter i mitt liv just nu.

      Radera

Lately I have been falling behind answering comments, for many reasons. But I read and cherish all of them! Your comments make my day, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...