2013-11-06

Taking a little break



I have spent the last 3 days throwing out Halloween and putting up Jul.
Not at home, but at the store. At home I have barely lifted a finger.
I feel like I haven't really sat down for weeks. It's been a crazy October.
It was all my own doing and it was great. But now I am spent.

Most nights I have been staring at my blog, and at all the new posts you,
my lovely blog friends, have been posting over the past week
- and I have felt guilty for not making my usual rounds. But I am sooo tired.
I just want to lie in bed with red wine and ice cream.

So, I just wanted to pop in, letting y'all know I'm just taking a rest.
Cinnamon man's parents are over and we will be spending some time
with them, and with my own folks. But after that I'll be back here again.

In the meantime I hope you are all having a great start
to the Witch's New Year; that you are keeping warm,
with bellies full of goodies and hearts full of love.




 



17 kommentarer:

  1. Ja det behöver du. Ta vinet o glassen i soffan och skippa datorn. Ta hand om dig och jag hoppas att du slipper ta hand om dina gäster alltför mycket ;) Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack, nu börjar saker och ting kännas normala igen, och jag planerar bara för lata dagar :)

      Radera
  2. Take a break, Ms. Misantropia! I myself am looking forward to the mover's arrival on the 12th so I can have a little break myself! Vancouver was just a tease - I'm pooped! We'll both indulge in wine and ice cream. ;o)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. That sounds exciting, are you already in the moving in phase..? No, you probably mean something else, right?
      I hate to say it, but I've already had enough wine and goodies indulgence... :)

      Radera
  3. It's good to take a break!

    I look forward to see your decorations and displays.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It certainly is :)
      I haven't really decided on when to start decorating the home for Yule though. Halloween is still up!

      Radera
  4. I hope you find time to relax and enjoy your red wine and ice cream -- but come back soon 'cause we'll miss you.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Lexa! I am slowly coming back, starting with a day under the blanket on the couch :)

      Radera
  5. We all need time to rest dear girl, you are wise to listen to what your body suggests otherwise pleasures can become chores. Look forward to seeing you when you are ready, until then, enjoy your time doing whatever you need to do to re-energise body & soul :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. You are so right. I hate to say it, but all that Halloween planning and organizing almost became more of a chore than a pleasure at one point...

      Radera
  6. Enjoy your break, you deserve it. :-)

    SvaraRadera
  7. No worries! Just rest and relax!

    SvaraRadera
  8. We all need a break sometimes, I had the same issue with my blog, so just take some time to relax and don't worry about us, we'll still be here when you're back. ;)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. That's comforting to know, thank you. But I think my break is already over :)

      Radera
  9. Laying in bed with red wine and ice cream sounds very good to me. I have suffered from a similar malaise lately and empathize. We all need a break from outside stimulation sometimes and when we are refreshed we can make our way back. Wishing you renewal and strength.

    SvaraRadera

Lately I have been falling behind answering comments, for many reasons. But I read and cherish all of them! Your comments make my day, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...