2013-11-21

How do YOU celebrate? Blog challenge!



A week ago I wrote about my intentions to post about the way that we
celebrate the coming holidays at our house, for the four Advent Sundays
in December. To my delight other bloggers seem to share this interest,
so I thought: Why not make a small Jul blog challenge out of it?

Everyone is welcome to join, whether you celebrate Christmas,
the Winter Solstice, Dongzhi - or have made up your own traditions!
The only rule is that you share your way of celebrating on your blog,
starting next week, Sunday December 1st. Other than that, you can share
whatever you want; Pictures, recipes, music, decorations, party plans...






***UPDATED***

Above is the button for the challenge, and if you'd like to join on any of the
coming Sundays please share it in your sidebar with a link back to my blog.
On the day, leave a comment to my post that day + link back to your post.

The challenge runs until December 22nd, the fourth and last of the Advents,
and every Sunday there will be a chance to win goodies here on my blog!
I'm looking forward to seeing how YOU celebrate!




 



28 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Hooray! Will you be wearing red? .)

      Radera
    2. Of course. And a bit of black, too ;-D

      Radera
  2. Wihoo :) Självklart ska jag vara med.

    SvaraRadera
  3. "Ms Misantropia" has been included in the Sites To See for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2013/11/sites-to-see_22.html

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! But the image you included in your post is not mine, it is for a blog party that ran a few months ago.

      Radera
  4. I think it's a great idea, and I'd love to take part in your blog-fest! Because of my book launch blog-hop the first week of Dec, I'm pretty booked up with stuff to do, but I hope you won't mind if I join in yours between the 15 and the 22nd. I've grabbed your button and can't wait to tell people how Christmas is celebrated in Egypt! :-)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. That sounds interesting! And of course you are welcome to join in later :)

      Radera
  5. What a lovely idea! XOXO Mina

    SvaraRadera
  6. Alright, I grabbed your button and added it to my sidebar, I'm gonna do this too, probably posing something holidays related every sunday. ^^

    SvaraRadera
  7. I am sharing the announcement. I will join in, but not sure yet HOW we will be celebrating this year.
    It will be a surprise to me as well as to the hop.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Woot! Mixing it up is good, or else traditions can become chores.

      Radera
  8. Just wondering if it's okay to just post once on the 1st? I'd love to join but life is super hectic for me right now. We're hoping to move house soon, plus I'm signed on for Lexa's blog-hop on the 5th too.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, are you moving? Sounds like fun but alot of work. Of course you can post only once!
      I am blog hopping on the 5th too, see you there :)

      Radera
    2. Yay! Grabbing the button to put in my sidebar! :)

      I think the move will be mainly a lot of work. Haha. We're hoping to rent a place closer to my son's school to make things a little more convenient. My husband is a graphic designer and the graphic design industry is dying. There wasn't much work around in 2013. We figure a move is a good way to make a few fresh starts in 2014. :)

      Radera
  9. A mutual friend asked me to stop by and link up my post here. Enjoy!
    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2013/12/mondays-music-12213.html

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Welcome! Please leave your post link in a comment to my post of the Advent Sunday you are joining!

      Radera
  10. I found your site through others posting about their celebrations. I'll be posting as well. :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Welcome Ms Lou!
      Please comment to my post today with a link to your post, and I will head on over to you right now :)

      Radera

Lately I have been falling behind answering comments, for many reasons. But I read and cherish all of them! Your comments make my day, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...