2013-09-14

Thank you



To all my wonderful blog friends who have shown me your support and care
in the comments of my last post: Thank you so much. You are making me feel
less alone in a difficult time, and that means the world to me.

Many of you have posted fun and creative things during the last week,
and part of me feels a little bad for dropping the visiting-and-commenting ball,
but I am just completely drained of energy right now. I hope you understand.

Blog, spook and prepare for Halloween as much as you possibly can,
- I love seeing y'all's inspirational pictures and ideas -
and I promise to join you again as soon as I feel up for it.




 



12 kommentarer:

  1. What are friends for, if not to support each other when things aren't as fun as we would like them? It is easy to be friends while all is well, the test comes when we stay around knowing that there is high possibility that our heads will be bitten off. My fingers are still crossed for you and your Cinnamon Man. I hope, I hope, I hope... (they say wishes come true when wished three times ;-)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you Magaly. If there is an incantation or spell for making bureaucrats more soft hearted, please let me know.

      Radera
  2. You must be going through Hell at the moment, and even though nothing I say can take away that pain, I just want you to know that you're in my thoughts and I sincerely hope everything falls into place for you both somehow : )

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for those sweet words, Yvonne.

      Radera
  3. Massor med kramar!!! Jag önskar att jag kunde göra något <3

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack. Ja, en känner sig helt hjälplös :(

      Radera
  4. I've been thinking about you and I hope with all my heart that everything works out. Just look after yourself right now. We'll all be here when you're feeling better. xo

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, that's very comforting to hear.

      Radera

Lately I have been falling behind answering comments, for many reasons. But I read and cherish all of them! Your comments make my day, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...