2013-08-28

Humpy Halloween Wednesdays!



I'm so excited (and I just can't hide it)!
I just joined the first Halloween blog party/assignment of the season!

With only two months to go, lovely and creative Marfi at Incipient Wings did what
we all wish we had the guts to do and got the ball rolling - Thank you Marfi!
Every Wednesday she will post something Halloween related
and she's encouraging anyone else who wants to do the same to join in the fun.






My aim is to post for this party every week from now on until Halloween,
so I need to get cracking on ideas for 9 more Halloween themed posts!
I am hoping that the Haunted Humpdays is just the first of many
Halloween blog celebrations this year. I know I am more than ready :)







 C'mon - say you'll join us too, won't you?




 



21 kommentarer:

  1. Åh härligt :) det behöver jag. Hemma hos oss är halloween viktigare än julen :D

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Jag med! Hos oss är de likvärdiga. Först firar jag Halloween i 2 månader, sedan firar jag Jul i 2 månader. (Sedan hade jag gärna gått i ide i 4 månader, men det är en annan historia)

      Radera
  2. you're too sweet!
    Thank you so much:)
    have a magical day.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Happy Haunted Humpday, look forward to seeing your haunted art in the coming weeks. I posted today if you want to come take a peek!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Ooo, I have to come over and check it out!

      Radera
  4. So nice to see everyone again. Can wait to come back and see your haunted posts!

    Anna

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It's nice to see you again too Anna!

      Radera
  5. Oh sorry, I meant I can't wait. LOL

    SvaraRadera
  6. Jag är nog lite för lat, men det ska bli kul att läsa andras inlägg :D

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Fast du har nästan automatiskt Halloweentema på de flesta av dina poster, så det hade nog inte varit så mycket extra jobb :)

      Radera
  7. Sweet! I don't know if I'll join just yet, but I'll enjoy the humpy yumminess. I LOVE your scarecrow!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. You are kind of already joining with your fairytale writing, maybe you could post the coming parts on Wednesdays :)

      Radera
  8. I love your HalloweenTown gif!! I'm too busy to take on another post during the week, but I SO look forward to your Wednesday posts now! Keep them coming! :-)

    SvaraRadera
  9. Looking forward to your Wednesday posts : )

    SvaraRadera
  10. I just discovered it too, and have a brief post up.
    Now is that NINE posts we have to play with or ONLY nine chances to play?
    I am looking forward to Wednesdays!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I am totally looking forward to tomorrow and coming Wednesdays :)

      Radera

Lately I have been falling behind answering comments, for many reasons. But I read and cherish all of them! Your comments make my day, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...