2013-04-17

Ann Demeulemeester Spring 2013, Men’s fashion



It is very rare that I come across interesting men's fashion in a style
that I find attractive - but Ann Demeulemester comes pretty darn close!

I love the black-blue-purple color scheme, the subtle patterns
and the oriental and bohemian influences. I love the layered looks,
with fitted jackets worn casually over long shirts and flowy pants.
It's a welcome contrast to all the bright, blocky, 80's inspired looks out there right now.
Men's fashion this spring looks a lot like Vanilla Ice... *shudder*



 



 



 



 


 



 



11 kommentarer:

  1. For me, this fashion looks a bit like pyjamas. Fancy, fashionable pyjamas, but neverthless... i love the fourth picture on the right, though, the jacket looks amazing!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Ain't nothing wrong with pj's! Comfy, sexy - and women wear negligee-looking things all the time! :)

      Radera
    2. Haha, yeah, that's a good one! :D
      But I agree with MindLess, these outfits are pretty interesting, but I think, I prefer the 80's inspired trend you mentioned.
      By the way, why don't guys like purple?

      Radera
    3. I think guys have issues with many colors on the reddish spectrum. Try making a guy wear pink, apricot, burgundy... Though pure Santa-red seems to be ok for most - probably because it's considered a sporty color.

      Radera
    4. Dunno...You're absolutely right about pink and apricote, but they seem to be okay with darker shades of the red spetrum like burgundy or terracotta. And purple is a much cooler color.

      Radera
  2. Vad snyggt! Men det är tygerna som gör det mesta av kollektionen tycker jag.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Kan jag hålla med om. Det är tyger jag kan tänka mig själv :)

      Radera
  3. My stomach must made a scary noise ;-(

    SvaraRadera
  4. Your views regarding fashion are commendable and I am hugely impressed by it. From suit to footwear, each and every guideline is worth to follow. Thanks for sharing your blog.
    Thank's & Regard's
    Men Shoes UK

    SvaraRadera

Lately I have been falling behind answering comments, for many reasons. But I read and cherish all of them! Your comments make my day, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...