2013-03-04

Marchesa spring/summer 2013



For this spring and summer Marchesa has been working with Asian-Indian influences.
We see lots of gold and sparkly colors, short silk tops worn with long sarées,
intricately bejeweled clothing and models wearing trousers under long skirts.

It was obviously the purple and wine colors that caught my eye
(the dress on the top right - I might have to try to make something like that!)
but these beautiful billowing dresses also make me long for warm summer days.



















 



3 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful!!! Åh den lila är min klara favorit, såå vacker och den skulle täcka min tjocka mage ;)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Verkligen vackra klänningar! Jag gillar speciellt den första i rött.

    SvaraRadera

Lately I have been falling behind answering comments, for many reasons. But I read and cherish all of them! Your comments make my day, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...