2013-02-03

My personal style



On the 13th The Professor is hosting a "homework party"
called Date Night, where you are encouraged to share
what you wear for a date, also your makeup and accessories.
It got me digging through my closet and pulling out some favorites.

I don't wear pants. This has more to do with being comfortable
(I own at least 10 pairs of cotton tights) than being feminine,
but I do appreciate pretty clothes and accessories.

Even though I wear dresses to work every day,
I have quite a few that I consider too 'nice' and ornate for work.
Some of them I have sadly only worn a couple of times.



   



When it comes to clothes there are some things I can't resist;
purple, velvet, lace and rhinestones.
The grayish pink dress to the left might be my favorite dress;
the lace, the rhinestones, the faded color...
If it had been purple, it would have been perfect.






So yes, I jumped the gun a little, but I have more dresses
(and shoes) to show you for the party, I promise :)
Join us on the 13th and share your favorites too!



 



16 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely! I don't own any dresses at all. I have work out clothes (sadly packed away), jeans (ever so much easier when around grandchildren), a few sweats (in-house only), & some nice blouses. However, I do have material for skirts & blouses ;)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I haven't worn jeans in many years, but I have sweats and comfy clothes to wear around the house. Maybe you can make a Halloween print dress? :)

      Radera
  2. What gorgeous dresses! And, of course, I especially love the way you wore them with your boots! That pink one is to die for! Thanks so much for the shout out. HUGS!!!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! Yes, boots and dress is my everyday look.

      Radera
  3. Oooh, I love them all but my favourite would have to be the strapless dress. I LOVE the fabric and the colours in that one! And those boots - purple laces - yay!! :D

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I try to add purple details when it is lacking :)

      Radera
  4. Åh vad fina, speciellt den som du har som favorit också, verkligen vacker!

    SvaraRadera
  5. That pink dress is dreamy, I love the shape, I love the color and I love the details. ^^ I like to wear dresses, but I hate wearing tights. They're most likely one of the most unfortable things ever...

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I hate nylon tights too. Mostly I wear comfy stretchy cotton tights with my dresses.

      Radera
  6. Cute cute cute, Love your style!
    hugs Lynn

    SvaraRadera
  7. I love dresses of all kinds. And skirts. Short, long, dark, sunny looking... and anything that would go with boots. Particularly knee-high boots. And speaking of boots, wow! I'm loving yours ;-)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I almost have a boots fetish, and it doesn't help that I'm now selling boots at my store...

      Radera
  8. Åh vilka underbara klänningar! Du passar verkligen i ärmlöst (något som jag aldrig har gjort).

    SvaraRadera
  9. Tack så mycket! Jag tycker själv att mina axlar och överarmar ser kymiga ut, men en är ju alltid självkritisk.

    SvaraRadera

Lately I have been falling behind answering comments, for many reasons. But I read and cherish all of them! Your comments make my day, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...