2013-02-16

Frost and fog



I don't think I've ever shown you guys what it's like out here
(mostly because I suck at taking pictures of nature),
but a couple of mornings ago when I woke up and looked outside
it was just too moody wintery beautiful to pass up the opportunity.


















It annoys the hell out of me that the picture size setting in Blogger
doesn't allow for a size between medium (large) and gigantic (x-large)
- so, click on the images for the full experience.


What's it like where you guys are right now,
at this the coldest time of the year in the Northern hemisphere?




 









5 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful! Currently, it's trying to warm up & melt all of the snow that Winter Storm Nemo dumped on us.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh, these pictures are amazing, I love that scenery! ^^
    Here it's sunny today, but yesterday it was raining all day...it's not too cold over here, but the weather is just crazy...

    I couldn't agree more about the picture sizes, I wish we could resize them to make them fit the text and all...:S

    SvaraRadera
  3. It's actually +7C here and everything is melting and therefore covered in ice. It's not near as pretty here as it is there! That second picture with the frost - wow, look how long it is! Great pictures, Ms. Misantropia! :o)

    SvaraRadera
  4. You don't suck at all. They are perfect. Love the shot where you show us the berries ;-)

    At the moment, Illinois is cold, dry and windy. But the sunrise looks enchanting.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Vad fint det är hos dig! Just nu smälter snön, igen :/

    SvaraRadera

Lately I have been falling behind answering comments, for many reasons. But I read and cherish all of them! Your comments make my day, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...