2013-02-14

A Valentine's Vampire Soirée








I was hoping I would be well enough to make something vampirically
Valentinesy IRL for this blog hop, but no such luck.
I am still stuck in bed with the flu (and ice cream, and drugs and chocolate.)

But then I saw these super cute porcelain figurines sharing
a vampire kiss over at Creepy Cupcakes, and suddenly I felt inspired.
It's been quite a while since I made a wedding inspiration board.
So why not make one with a Vampire Love theme?



(Click for larger image)



Thanks to Holly at Holly's Horrorland for hosting this soirée!
Now I'm gonna head over there to visit the other participants.
Why don't you guys join me?

Happy Valentine's!





 




13 kommentarer:

  1. ice cream, and drugs and chocolate... that sort of sounds like a party... feel worlds better, just don't be under... there is a slight pun there...

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Haha, yes it would be, if I wasn't coughing my lungs out at the same time :)

      Radera
  2. Love the bloody rose and the black and red arrangement, too ;-)

    Jeremy (above) made me laugh with his bit about "ice cream, and drugs and chocolate..." lol

    Happy Bloody Valentine's Day!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, me too - and to you too!

      Radera
  3. It's a beautiful inspiration board! And I think Jeremy may be on to something there! ;o)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fabulous vampire-love themed wedding inspiration board! Hope you're feeling better soon, but with ice cream, drugs and chocolate in the mix, sounds like you're doing sick in style! Happy Valentine's Day! ❤

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Ooo, you made a pretty little heart! Thank you!

      Radera
  5. Åh fina bilder och väldigt vampyriga :) Ska jag gifta mig ska jag ha en röd klänning :D Japp definitivt, dessa bilder fick mig att bestämma mig :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Röda bröllopsklänningar är så himla läckra. Gjorde ett inlägg för ett år sedan med just sådana, men hittar det inte just nu.

      Radera
  6. Aaaw, I love the thingies in the middle, they're so cute! ^^ Actually, I like the whole board, every single picture! ^^

    Unfortunately, I missed this event, I didn't have time to prepare a decent post...:(

    SvaraRadera
  7. Beautiful board! I especially love that picture of Lydia. I have it as my desktop background actually. :)

    Thanks so much for joining the soiree! Hope you're feeling better.

    SvaraRadera

Lately I have been falling behind answering comments, for many reasons. But I read and cherish all of them! Your comments make my day, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...