2012-12-07

Migration and moping



It's a cold, thawy and depressing Friday in the south of Sweden,
and I woke up with the mother of all headaches. The last few weeks
have been very emotionally stressful, since we've been waiting for word
from Immigrations on whether Cinnamon man can stay or not.

For those of you who don't know, Cinnamon man is American
with Swedish relatives, and we have been together for 18 months.
Last night we finally got a letter calling us to an interview later in December,
so now I am facing another couple of stressful weeks of waiting.

Cinnamon man doesn't worry much, he has a sunny disposition
to match my heavy-dark-cloudy one. The stress goes right to my stomach,
and coupled with all the spicy ginger snaps, glögg and red wine, well...
Suffice it to say, I am suffering the consequences today.

For Gothidays Day 6 I wanted to share more pictures of our Jul home,
or maybe of the cowl I made for Cinnamon man as an early julklapp.
But I have a feeling that tonight I need to just hibernate, mope
and nurse my ailments. I will share my home tomorrow instead.


I will also be hosting a GIVEAWAY tomorrow
for the finale of Gothidays, so be sure to tune in!





 




4 kommentarer:

  1. Bestest of luck with Immigration!!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hopefully it will be helpful with immigration that he has relatives in Sweden. Fingers crossed! :o)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Migration can be a real pain, but they'll come through eventually. My brother's wife and my baby niece are waiting for their letters, too *sigh* I pray their letter comes soon, and that all goes well with your spicy dark-eyed fellow ;-)

    I shall be here for the giveaway!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thank you all for your sweet comments! Though Magaly: How did you know that he has dark eyes..?!

    SvaraRadera

Lately I have been falling behind answering comments, for many reasons. But I read and cherish all of them! Your comments make my day, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...