2012-12-15

Jul crochet madness + a winner!



In a weak (or possibly delusional) moment I decided to
crochet Christmas gifts for my three nieces. I decided on two hats
and a cowl/scarf for the girls, and I have worked my ass off.
I realize my efforts might make for somewhat disappointing gifts for the kids
(who are always looking for toys, and are discarding gifts at an alarming rate)
but I hope the parents will see the effort I put in.





For the littlest one I made a beret with a star pattern.
It was a struggle but I finally worked it out.




The middle girl needed a scarf, so I made a cowl.
I am gonna add some cute move-able buttons.


 


And the oldest girl gets a proper winter hat,
crocheted in a swirl pattern (that only the adults will appreciate).
My crochet skills have advanced over the last few weeks
and I am pretty proud over my achievements. 


Very appropriately, the winner of my giveaway is the Professor!
Congratulations! As soon as you send me your address
I will send you the homemade Christmas stockings.




 




3 kommentarer:

  1. Sweet gifts! Congratulations Professor :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautifully done - I love the colours you've chosen! I've always wanted to learn how to crochet but I just don't seem to have the knack for it. I hope your nieces appreciate their lovely homemade gifts!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Darling gifts and useful as well.
    Hugs Lynn

    SvaraRadera

Lately I have been falling behind answering comments, for many reasons. But I read and cherish all of them! Your comments make my day, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...